We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A slouchy plaid shirt that’ll check all your boxes for the perfect top — it’s soft, drapey, and has a slightly oversized fit that’ll go well with leggings.
2. A pair of Free People sweatpants perfect for lounging around at home or your daily run around the block. Even non-sweatpant people will find these hard to resist, because they are literally the opposite of sloppy.
3. An elegant modal pajama set you won’t be embarrassed to wear during a video call. In fact, you’ll probably get quite a few compliments.
4. A slinky, twist-front maxi dress to make getting dressed in the morning a total breeze. Step one: throw on dress. And you’re done.
5. A pair of stretchy (aka not too tight) Girlfriend Collective biker shorts that are definitely not just for biking — they’re great for any kind of workout and even everyday wear. The best part? The material is made from recycled water bottles!
6. An off-the-shoulder fleece top made for seasonal transitions. Who knew cozy fabric + bare shoulders could be such a delightful combo?
7. A pair of UGG shearling slides your feet will thank you for buying. Regular shoes just can’t compete with these fluffy cocoons.
8. A pair of versatile black leggings to prove, once and for all, that leggings are superior to pants. They’ll basically go with every top in your closet and won’t need to be unbuttoned after a meal. Can’t ask for more!
9. A roomy Madewell cotton T-shirt dress that won’t restrict your movement in anyway. The crisp and clean aesthetic is just a bonus.
10. A loungewear-inspired modal jumpsuit for when you can’t be bothered to mix and match.
11. A not-too-clingy U-neck tank top you should scoop up right away, because it’s great for layering under blazers and cardigans.
12. A colorful striped cardigan to brighten up a neutral ensemble (aka your go-to white tee and jeans combo) and maybe even your mood. Plus, there are pockets to keep your fingertips warm.
13. A pair of Birkenstocks with an extra-soft, shock-absorbing footbed that won’t need any breaking in. You can even wear them with socks if you’re feeling ~adventurous~.
14. A ruched body-con dress for anyone who’s ever wished their favorite tank top could be worn as a dress. It can even double as a skirt when you throw a sweatshirt over it.
15. A ballet-inspired cotton wrap top you can easily dress up or down. Either way, your outfit will be on pointe.
16. A lightweight cotton shirt comfy enough to take a nap in…and you totally should!
17. A textured jersey blazer that’s the Goldilocks of blazers — not too structured, not too slouchy, it’s juuust right.
18. A pair of pleated track pants for anyone whose aesthetic is casual yet polished. If your fave joggers and tailored trousers had a baby, it would probably look like this.
19. A space-dye sweatshirt so chic, you might even feel motivated to exercise — and you’ll look good doing it!
20. A funnel-neck hoodie to keep you cozy (yes, even your neck!) while you’re walking the doggo on a chilly morning. You can leave the scarf at the door.
21. A boxy, slightly cropped cotton-blend tee that’s the fail-proof wardrobe staple you’ve been looking for. Heck, it won’t hurt to stock up on a few.
22. A pair of flowy wide-leg pants for dressing up the most basic of tops. Go ahead, put them on your ~swish~ list.
23. A super soft (and I means *super* soft) funnel-neck sweater you won’t want to take off. Seriously, you’ll miss this top when it gets washed.